comparative adjective: sicker
superlative adjective: sickest
- affected by physical or mental illness.
- relating to those who are ill.
- (of an organization, system, or society) suffering from serious problems, especially of a financial nature.
- feeling nauseous and wanting to vomit.
- (of an emotion) so intense as to cause one to feel unwell or nauseous.
disappointed, mortified, or miserable.
pining or longing for someone or something.
- intensely annoyed with or bored by (someone or something) as a result of having had too much of them.
(especially of humor) having something unpleasant such as death, illness, or misfortune as its subject and dealing with it in an offensive way.
- (of a person) having abnormal or unnatural tendencies; perverted.
3rd person present: sicks
past tense: sicked
past participle: sicked
gerund or present participle: sicking
bring something up by vomiting.
variant of sic2.
set a dog or other animal on (someone).
set someone to pursue, keep watch on, or accompany (another).
Domain: sick.sbs is for sale: $225,000.00
*replace domain.name with sick.sbs.